Do you have a general enquiry about the East Midlands Gambling Harms Service? 

You can contact us in one of the following ways:

If you want support from our team with problematic gambling, please visit the refer yourself page.

If you are a professional wanting to refer an individual into our service, please see the professionals page.

Want to know more about East Midlands Gambling Harms Service?

We are an NHS service and are part of Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Learn more on the ‘about us’ page

Is your life in danger?

If you have seriously harmed yourself, or you feel that you may be about to harm yourself, call 999 or go straight to A&E. Or ask someone else to call 999 or take you to A&E. See our Help, I’m in crisis page.